Any Pagdins on here????

shefflas88

There was a fmaily of pagdins in Stannington, Deborough was the younger daughter and I think Andrea was her name and she worked at the Natwest Bank in town.

I think there was a Sandra Pagdin that lived in Stannington too.

• 4 months later...
I used to be friends with Dr Pagdin's daughter, Kate, she went to Westfield School and will be turning 45 in May. She had a sister (Judith) and a brother whose name I can't remember although I do remember he went to college in Cirencester. I would love to contact Kate again if anyone knows of her whereabouts.

Think it was Jonathon, wasn't Judith older? I thought she was about same age as me 51

A big mate of mine many years ago was Cliff Pagdin, he lived in the Firth Park area of Sheffield,(I think)his main claim to fame was during his National Service in the Army whilst in Germany he took part in a PT display for many VIPs in the Olympic Stadium in Berlin, another mate of ours at that time was Ron Richards

Could he be related to Stephen and Linda Pagden/pagdin who lived on Sicey Avenue near Firth Park.

• 1 year later...

Archived