Bungalows and Bears, Division Street

firecracker

Bungalows and Bears - how do you rate it?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Bungalows and Bears - how do you rate it?

• 1 month later...

went out on friday.. i have a universal loathing of town on a friday but it was a special occasion, went in washington (fine), frog and parrot (fine) then went to try bungalows and bears..

6 of us tried to get in, we could see from the outside that the bar wasnt busy.. then the woman on the door asked if i was a regular.. im not..

so then she asked to see my 'regulars card', well of course i didnt have one, so i couldnt get in..

i asked, in an ever so polite voice how i could get aforementioned card... to be told... i had to go to the pub between 12-5 monday to friday to get one..

right... heres the problem... IVE GOT A JOB...

how the hell do i get a card? - become a layabout? - ask my boss for shiftwork? - become a student?

if anyone can help, let me know! (or failing that, tell me what its like inside!)

that sounds rubbish, very sorry for you

I can't really give any recommendations on a solution

i went in today and they didn't ask for a card,

maybe try going down on a sunday?

Strange policy though, especially if it wasn't busy

lovely bar all the same

I went and picked my regulars card up last friday.. I think its a good idea.. means they can keep the Division street pub crawl types out.

I like the crowd they get in there, doesn't feel like the rest of the bars on west street / division street which I would generally avoid like the plague at weekends. Its given me a reason to go into town on a friday or saturday. :thumbsup:

Archived