Bungalows and Bears, Division Street

firecracker

Bungalows and Bears - how do you rate it?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Bungalows and Bears - how do you rate it?

I'll be amazed if this policy continues for much longer, how on earth can they expect to make money if they dont let new customers in at a time which is sensible? Granted as someone mentioned, it keeps the morons out, but there are loads of plaes on west st and the area who manage to keep morons out without having a silly card. Its called 'employing decent door staff.'

If my money aint good enough for them cos Im not a regular then fine, DQs, lava and the Forum can have my money instead!

I think its a good idea.. means they can keep the Division street pub crawl types out. QUOTE]

it us type of people who keep bars afloat in the city centre..

still not going anywhere near that stack of Pooh.. money well spent else where..

on a positive note it does keep all the rags people in 1 bar which IS a good idea

it us type of people who keep bars afloat in the city centre..

still not going anywhere near that stack of Pooh.. money well spent else where..

on a positive note it does keep all the rags people in 1 bar which IS a good idea

Well we're all happy then! :D

Everyone's different.. if all the bars in town catered for exactly the same clientel it would be dull.

Sod the lot of them - why am I going to be dictated to by some jumped up meat head over what I can and can't wear!? And whether or not they think i am right for 'their' place.

If they are trying to dictate to me then they are not right for me, never mind me being right for them.

I want to go out for a few drinks with friends, not feel like I'm back at school being told off for not wearing my shoes!!!

I mean have u seen the queue outside Crystal on a Friday - Shirt, shoes, and penned in like cattle. Oh yea, i really want to go in there...

The funniest thing being that in the best bars for atmosphere in town they are never like that.

Can never remember names, but is it Solar(?), Wig and Pen and all the other places behind cathedral etc.

Just leave em too it

Archived