Supporting the pigs

Waffer

Can I just say, whilst the waddler(PBUH) may well have clapped on the weight like a depressed cake shop assistant since he stopped playing, in his glory he was always in pretty trim shape.

Pressman on the other hand.....

I'm playing Waddle at five-a-side this Friday - i'll let you know his foot to pie ratio next week.

Anyone want me to pass on their love?

Mike Parry on talk radio said Wednesday are a much bigger club than united, always has been, always will be........ so there it must be true

Who is Mike Parry?

Wikipedia:-

“To sum Parry up, he's a truly woeful example of the true football fan the media needs. He harks on about having a season ticket at Everton even though he rarely attends home games, and for away games, he attends matches in hospitality suites due to his sycophantic nature. Thus Mr Parry is the proverbial prawn sandwich 'follower' who is of course ill-informed regarding football. This was exemplified when he failed to admit that Liverpool were a bigger club than Everton, laughably arguing a case for Everton being the dominant club on Merseyside when they're more of a peripheral existence”

If Mike says wedsnay are a bigger club it must be true.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Who is Mike Parry?

Wikipedia:-

“To sum Parry up, he's a truly woeful example of the true football fan the media needs. He harks on about having a season ticket at Everton even though he rarely attends home games, and for away games, he attends matches in hospitality suites due to his sycophantic nature. Thus Mr Parry is the proverbial prawn sandwich 'follower' who is of course ill-informed regarding football. This was exemplified when he failed to admit that Liverpool were a bigger club than Everton, laughably arguing a case for Everton being the dominant club on Merseyside when they're more of a peripheral existence”

If Mike says wedsnay are a bigger club it must be true.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I think you take this too seriously........

If you search the internet you can always find what you need :D

http://www.hogdays.com/hog%20day%202006.gif

How you like that old chestnut ? :hihi:

^^

lol, that made me laugh, twasn't a bad comeback for an oinker.

also.... to the lot reciting cup final..... you hate us more blah blah effin' blah - I hate it when any Sheffield fan goes off like this.

Maybe with Barnsley, Rov'rum and Donny where any Sheffield game is practically a jubilee and an FA Cup final rolled into one.

Its the Sheffield derby! the Sheffield rivalry! Wednesday v United!

Nobody should be ashamed to admit it gets the pulses racing and is a game bigger than any other.

!

also.... to the lot reciting cup final..... you hate us more blah blah effin' blah - I hate it when any Sheffield fan goes off like this.

Amen.

My idea of the perfect football season is United nicking the title from Wednesday by a point on the last day; I'd hope that yours is the same scenario on reverse. My mum's ex, on the other hand, thought the ideal season would be Wednesday going bankrupt and being kicked out of the league, regardless of what happened to United; and yet he claims to be a Blades fan. :loopy: :loopy:

The only sense in HAVING a chief rival is so we can play and beat them on a regular basis, preferably in the top division. If either Sheffield team had been in the Premiership/Division 1 all its life and the other one had never made it there, they wouldn't even BE rivals, any more than Arsenal and Brentford are.

Up the Owls! Just not as far up as the Blades :hihi:

Absolutely.

There is nothing wrong with a bit of banter-god knows, Ive indulged in enough of it in my time.

But when I hear words like "hate" bandied about, it just puzzles me:confused: A lot of my friends support the blades, good friends-should I hate them because they support the 'wrong' team?

There is no cache in supporting a particular team-if your a true fan you support them, invariably, because of family traditions or because you grew up in an Owls or a blades area(OK I know this isn't always the case, but you get the drift).What I'm trying to say is, whichever team you support, it doesn't reflect ANYTHING about what type of person you are.

Unless of course you a Rotherham fan-we don't even want to go there:gag:

Archived