Gatecrasher "old" people don't go

c jade

It's got nothing to do with the ability to drink or dance. I'd be the first to admit I can't dance well. It's just things you do when you're young. When I see middle aged people out around town, I just end up feeling sorry for them because they're are desperately trying to cling on to their long lost youth. Just what I think really.

You too will be "desperately trying to cling onto your long lost youth" sooner than you think.

Maturity doesnt mean you stop having fun you know.

And dont speak to Pete like that! :rant: Its rude :)

It's got nothing to do with the ability to drink or dance. I'd be the first to admit I can't dance well. It's just things you do when you're young. When I see middle aged people out around town, I just end up feeling sorry for them because they're are desperately trying to cling on to their long lost youth. Just what I think really.

Don't be ridiculous. When I see 'old people' out and about I think they are just like me (I'm 23) - out to have a good time with their mates. You are never too old to ave it, IMO. I remember all the headcharges I have been to or nights at plug when you see people well into their latter years having a laugh and a boogie.

I probably wouldn't get let into gatecrasher because I always wear trainers and jeans when I go out - I say 'probably' because I've never tried to get in there! Why go dancing somewhere with such pretentious staff and clientele when you could go somewhere much friendlier where the music is better, the drinks are cheaper and your fellow clubbers aren't mostly ******s?

As Gary Glitter has proved. :hihi:

what are you trying to say? that all older people should,nt go out with people younger than themselfs because they will be classed as child abuses.I go out with my kids all the time they love it.

As Gary Glitter has proved. :hihi:

I go out with my 18 year nephew and my 22 year old god daughter and we have a great time, no issues. In fact they are more mature than most 30+'s I know. I am 39.

Why is it assumed that you have to give up on life or only stick with people your own age as we get older, variety is the spice of life, i learn from young people, they learn from me. Anyone who thinks that going to the pub/club with someone younger than themselves is just a sexual predator thing is just SICK.

I go out with my 18 year nephew and my 22 year old god daughter and we have a great time, no issues. In fact they are more mature than most 30+'s I know. I am 39.

Why is it assumed that you have to give up on life or only stick with people your own age as we get older, variety is the spice of life, i learn from young people, they learn from me. Anyone who thinks that going to the pub/club with someone younger than themselves is just a sexual predator thing is just SICK.

I totally agree .well said.

Hi spiderpete. I'm actually 21 but that shouldn't really make a difference in to the validity of my comment. To reply to your argument "You talk alot of crap don`t you", what I made was a personal opinion and not in anyway factual information therefore making your reponse to this thread completely inane.

Well I am not surprised by your age.

If you dont like the more mature men going clubbin, then dont look at them, or even better, why dont you stop going, the only time people should stop going clubbin is when THEY are too old to go.

I am not ready to hang up my dancin shoes just yet.

You only live once, and I am a believer EVERYONE should enjoy themselves, regardless on what some people think is too old to go clubbin.

Archived