Gatecrasher "old" people don't go

c jade

what are you trying to say? that all older people should,nt go out with people younger than themselfs because they will be classed as child abuses.I go out with my kids all the time they love it.

Never heard of satire dear :rolleyes:

Note the :hihi: symbol.

I probably wouldn't get let into gatecrasher because I always wear trainers and jeans when I go out - I say 'probably' because I've never tried to get in there! Why go dancing somewhere with such pretentious staff and clientele when you could go somewhere much friendlier where the music is better, the drinks are cheaper and your fellow clubbers aren't mostly ******s?

most people in there are wearing jeans and trainers (have have never been in without jeans and trainers on actually)

any you couldn't be more wrong about what its like in there- its the friendlyest club i have ever been in!

most people in there are wearing jeans and trainers (have have never been in without jeans and trainers on actually)

any you couldn't be more wrong about what its like in there- its the friendlyest club i have ever been in!

its glory days are long behind it now though

:rant: Was refused entry to gatecrasher tonight ,i,m 39 wow old that in,it ,was out with guys from work ,work in a night club myself, so i know how nightclubs run.was going 2 leadmill who may i add lets "oldies" in,but leadmill was full so went 2 next place GATECRASHER .Anyway got 2 front of the queue and got told i had to step out of the queue cus i was too casual ha,ha wot a joke ,people in teeshirts and jeans and i,m too casual in jeans, boots and a modern top,then i got a whispher that it was because of my age ,MY AGE i,m 39, not dead yet pal,i,ve been going clubbing for too many years to remember,i have never heard that before.so if your "old" DO,NT GO DOWN 2 GATECRASHER CUS THEY DO,NT WANT YOU.:nono::sad: :sad:

I think it must have been when your false teeth fell out onto the pavement that they noticed you. :D

Archived