Gatecrasher "old" people don't go

c jade

So, as this is the most recent Gatecrasher thread I thought I would save starting a new one. I am going to Crasher tomorrow, the last time I went it was republic and I only went on a thursday when they had those huge heads dancing on stage. What I would like to know is, what music do they play, what kind of prices do they charge and what, if any, is the dress code?

Thanks,

Duff :thumbsup:

Oh and by the way i'm 24, is that too old :D

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: You couldn't make it up. :hihi: :hihi: :rolleyes:

Here you are 'dear' read and learn http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire :thumbsup:

PS: your not that famous member of the intelligencia Jade Goody are you :hihi:

how u know that one then yeah sisters r we jade and me,do,nt start pullin me down 4 intelligence hunni we car,nt all hav mums and dads who pay 4 it all .:)

yep its a load ov s**t any night ov the week lol .

How do you know you didn't even get in :D

Seriously though I think i'm going to be dragged there so what music is on, is there a dress code aswell, last time I went I had jeans, a superman t-shirt and some tatty trainers on.

At the end of the day it's a privately owned club and they can let in or refuse entry to whoever they want. Whinging about it on here isn't going to solve anything.

Only time I've ever had problems going in there is years ago when I had a shaved head. I don't tend to go in much anymore as it's music policy leaves a lot to be desired most of the time but I did have a great night in there on Boxing Day for Crasher - I had jeans (blue ones!), trainers and a t-shirt on and they didn't moan. Unless you look like you've just climbed out of a bin they tend to let you in.

Just a small point - a comma is not the same as an apostrophe.............

How do you know you didn't even get in :D

Seriously though I think i'm going to be dragged there so what music is on, is there a dress code aswell, last time I went I had jeans, a superman t-shirt and some tatty trainers on.

i hav been b4 u know lol.as long as u in designer stuff ur ok .

Archived