Gatecrasher "old" people don't go

c jade

At the end of the day it's a privately owned club and they can let in or refuse entry to whoever they want. Whinging about it on here isn't going to solve anything.

Only time I've ever had problems going in there is years ago when I had a shaved head. I don't tend to go in much anymore as it's music policy leaves a lot to be desired most of the time but I did have a great night in there on Boxing Day for Crasher - I had jeans (blue ones!), trainers and a t-shirt on and they didn't moan. Unless you look like you've just climbed out of a bin they tend to let you in.

Just a small point - a comma is not the same as an apostrophe.............

did u go to the afta party at uniq?

i hav been b4 u know lol.as long as u in designer stuff ur ok .

Burtons finest isn't what I would call designer but I don't wear designer clothes anyway. I will be wearing shoes, trousers and a shirt so I guess i'll be ok. I do remember however, it was many moons ago my firend getting turned away for being too smart one night :confused:

It is not really my place to go, I prefer the corp but after the last friday I spent there I really think I need a change anyway.

You don't need to wear designer clothes just don't look a tool.

That's the reason why i don't wear designer clothes. I try to stay away from the fashions of the time, but I felt a bit of an idiot when I turned up in a shirt nearly everyone else was wearing at the works Christmas party :hihi: it soon got consigned to the back of the wardrobe afterwards :|

By the way i'm still none the wiser as to what music is on, not that it matters too much, as I said earlier I normally go to Corp.

Gatecrasher's bouncers have a tendency to refuse entry for no reason. It could have simply been down to the club being too full, or too full of men and they wanted younger girls in there etc.

Could have been a number of reasons, your age included.

• 3 months later...

I have been going to gatecrasher for many years now and the same bouncer is always turning people away! I've seen smartly dressed people getting turned away and my m8 who were driving and hadn't had a drink all night got turned away for be too drunk. It seems to be this dark haired brummy! Has anyone else had this problem?

Archived