Gatecrasher "old" people don't go

c jade

I've only been to Gatecrasher once, had to leave a friend at the door who they wouldn't allow in cos his face didn't fit. There are much better places to go, I wouldn't ever go back.

If it had been my friend I would not have gone in myself. I would have told them to four letter off.

I have been going to gatecrasher for many years now and the same bouncer is always turning people away! I've seen smartly dressed people getting turned away and my m8 who were driving and hadn't had a drink all night got turned away for be too drunk. It seems to be this dark haired brummy! Has anyone else had this problem?

only once ,never again i keep away from it now.working as i do in the club world i have never known a club like it.advice to you keep away spend your money elsewhere .:)

only once ,never again i keep away from it now.working as i do in the club world i have never known a club like it.advice to you keep away spend your money elsewhere .:)

Where would you reccomend in sheffield then?

Crasher is a place for the "Queen Bees & Wannabes". Unless you look like a walking Mannequin from USC then they won't let you in. That's the impression alot of people get and that's why I've avoided the place for the last couple of years.

Smart dressed is smart dressed, regardless if it's Prada or Primark.

i'm 31, am i past it?

Yeah you're well past it, i can't believe you're still going out when the kids need new shoes......:hihi:

On another point, get your bottoms down to uniq on fri 18th will be an excellent night - no attitudes allowed!

:banana: :banana: :clap: :clap:

What a mare - I have every sympathy being almost that age myself. me & Hubby got refused entry to one of the pubs on West Street because he was wearing a Lacost shirt!

At the time I was about 7 months pregnant. The shirt was his best 'going out' one (thats showing our age). Hardly looked like football hooligans (which is who I guess they were targeting.

Archived