Gatecrasher "old" people don't go

c jade

From my experience crasher is full of two-bob millionaires

I prefer plug ;)

Oh where are these people, my friend is single!! (only kidding!) it can be full of people who love themselves, but arent most places? I love Republic and i just keep away from the weird.:)

Crasher is a place for the "Queen Bees & Wannabes". Unless you look like a walking Mannequin from USC then they won't let you in. That's the impression alot of people get and that's why I've avoided the place for the last couple of years.

Smart dressed is smart dressed, regardless if it's Prada or Primark.

or Dronfield Market!!

Im sorry but this statement is so untrue, some of my clothes are from Dronfield Market, i have never been refused entry!

I dont think it is just blonde women who are getting in, me and my sister and my friend are blonde, but yet i also have friends with brown and ginger hair who get in fine and have never been refused.

People get refused for wearing trainers, clothes with big logos and for generally looking not 'right' its just there policy, it says when you phone for guest list the sort of clothes that you should be wearing.

Its just the image the club wants to upkeep!:)

i think she may have been referring to a blonde on the door rather than blondes getting in :P

Archived