Gatecrasher "old" people don't go

c jade

And where certainly glad people of your calibre don’t go in
thats very harsh. you know nothing about the poster. i'm a dj and a clubber and i don't go to gatecrasher anymore because quite simply its not about the music anymore. its full of hairdressers and shop assistants who regard themselves as being a cut above and look down their nose at people. also crasher isn't crasher anymore. all the people who made it crasher now have mortgages and responsible jobs and have moved on. the glory days of 98-01 are long gone. crasher is as corporate as kingdom

thats very harsh. you know nothing about the poster. i'm a dj and a clubber and i don't go to gatecrasher anymore because quite simply its not about the music anymore. its full of hairdressers and shop assistants who regard themselves as being a cut above and look down their nose at people. also crasher isn't crasher anymore. all the people who made it crasher now have mortgages and responsible jobs and have moved on. the glory days of 98-01 are long gone. crasher is as corporate as kingdom

Completley (sp) agree. Mark my bf was one of the Cyber Kids back in the late 90's and he used to love it. It was a place where you went and just had an amazing night now it's who can look the prettiest with a V&T in your hand. (usually me of course) :D

They don't let mutton dressed as lamb in.

put your baggy jumper back on grandma and face the fact that you are old.

i,m no mutton dressed as lamb i,m a 39 yr old who likes her music and going 2 clubs,i work in a night club its idiots like u we knock bak.it was student night yes but i was with the guys from work on a works night out.and you are only as old as you feel and i,m not dead yet.

Why would a person aged 39 still want to go clubbing? I gave all that up long before I hit my thirties.

I remember seeing 'old' people during my clubbing years; to me there was always something inherently odd about wanting to hang about with people young enough to be your kids.....

You don't stop raving when you get old, you get old when you stop raving! :D

i,m no mutton dressed as lamb i,m a 39 yr old who likes her music and going 2 clubs,i work in a night club its idiots like u we knock bak.it was student night yes but i was with the guys from work on a works night out.and you are only as old as you feel and i,m not dead yet.
i'm thinking maybe you were prevented entry because it was a student night and you don't look like your average student.

on saying that the bouncers can be 'awkward' at the best of times

i'm thinking maybe you were prevented entry because it was a student night and you don't look like your average student.

on saying that the bouncers can be 'awkward' at the best of times

it was,nt the doorstaff aparantly it was the manager that told them 2 tell me ,he was stood outside with them .

Archived