Nightclubs - where the women are of high standard

Mini_Cooper

Went round town with some friends the other night, for the first time in years, and have to say, the standard of women was very poor.

Some swearing, belching, I can get that from my male friends, why would anyone need a woman who does that.

I am married thank god, but what would happen if I was single? where would I go for a decent woman? which club?

You mean you're looking for a dirty, rich woman on the side?....:twisted: The more sophisticated, business type with lots of money but no time for relationships... The type that looks so prim & proper until your alone in the lift together and she turns into a sex beast, ripping your shirt off and. .

er.... ( gulp! ) :|

I dont know but if you find them, PM me :thumbsup:

Went round town with some friends the other night, for the first time in years, and have to say, the standard of women was very poor.

Some swearing, belching, I can get that from my male friends, why would anyone need a woman who does that.

I am married thank god, but what would happen if I was single? where would I go for a decent woman? which club?

I agree with what you say here.

It discusts me to hear the vile language that some females turn their tongue to.Some of them are appauling.They don't even dress like ladies anymore.But i can assure you we are not all the same.I AM A LAYYYYYYYYDY.:D

I must say i went out for the first time in ages ..last Thursday and i was a bit shocked at the men tbh ..im a single women with a business ..and was looking forward to my first night out has a singleton .... i wont be doing Thursdays again ...jeeezzzzee some of the clothes i saw the men in ..i had to check out the newspapers for the date..lol..i thought i'd slipped into the "christmas jumper" time zone:D ...mind you that will be next Thursday..lol.

Did you ask any women how they rated you? It might not have been very complimentary.

Ms_Tetley, I'm a single girl and believe you me what you saw in the single men department aint nothing new! Depressing isn't it, they look like something I remember from Swap Shop!!

Damn right Topman and Burtons must be making a fortune selling crap fine guage knitwear to young men, looks bloody daft if you ask me !

Archived