Nightclubs - where the women are of high standard

Mini_Cooper

Funny I have noticed that recently women have changed - they dont "curtsy" to men or retire to the ladies drawing room or wear bustles any more ...

No, what we are saying, is where would you go for a lady who is of high standard?

One girl lifted her top up, and exposed her charlies tp a passing taxi driver, and the taxi driver almost crashed his car.

Now what would have happened if the taxi driver had swerved his car, mounted the pavement and crashed into a lamppost?

I think you need to be very careful about using the word paedophile. Especially if you don't actually know what it means.

For your information, I do know what a paedophile means. On what grounds do you think I do not know what it means.. Hurricane :loopy:

i must admit my language is quite vile after a bottle of wine lol but as for dressing like a bloke purleeeaasse i am sick of seeing girls dressed in jeans and trainers might aswel go and hang on the park, i prefer to see girls with skirts up theyre arse and clevage out than chavy he/shes lol. a short skirt and sexy top... its not desperate(some exceptions), its making an effort atleast.

and as for the little 16 year old chav/ladettes whatever you want to call them looking for trouble its terrible your worried to dress too nicely incase u get abuse thrown at you or worse.but truth is my 4 inch heels will hurt more in ur face, than your trainer will hurt in mine, o little she/hes

Why not have a night out in Barnsley and meet some classy women? ;)

Depends what you're looking for as to where you go. If its a quick fix, then I guess Barnsley, like anywhere else has their fair share of game women. But let me assure you, there are PLENTY of classy women in Barnsley. :thumbsup:

For your information, I do know what a paedophile means. On what grounds do you think I do not know what it means.. Hurricane :loopy:

on the grounds that you think someone pulling a 15 to 22 year old would be a paedophile.

Nice comeback on the name though, that really made you look like the clever one here :hihi:

i must admit my language is quite vile after a bottle of wine lol but as for dressing like a bloke purleeeaasse i am sick of seeing girls dressed in jeans and trainers might aswel go and hang on the park, i prefer to see girls with skirts up theyre arse and clevage out than chavy he/shes lol. a short skirt and sexy top... its not desperate(some exceptions), its making an effort atleast.

and as for the little 16 year old chav/ladettes whatever you want to call them looking for trouble its terrible your worried to dress too nicely incase u get abuse thrown at you or worse.but truth is my 4 inch heels will hurt more in ur face, than your trainer will hurt in mine, o little she/hes

you think it's more chavvy to wear jeans and trainers than

with skirts up theyre arse and clevage out

and who exactly are you threatening with your 4 inch stilletos (classy i'm sure)?

on the grounds that you think someone pulling a 15 to 22 year old would be a paedophile.

Nice comeback on the name though, that really made you look like the clever one here :hihi:

Well it took you a long time to suss that one out. the paedophile term was exagerated blast at Gatecrashers young crowd. Its a pity you took the term so serious. :loopy: derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Archived