Nightclubs - where the women are of high standard

Mini_Cooper

It's a serious word :loopy:, hence why I said you should be careful where you use it :loopy:.

If it took me a long time it's because I don't spend all my time cyber stalking you so that I can reply quickly, you'll have to forgive me.

stop telling lies !!!

cyber stalking is your job.

Another thing this forum exercises the democratic right of freedom of speech so I will say what I want, within reason. if the mods do not like it then I will listen. :hihi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellybum

Depends what you're looking for as to where you go. If its a quick fix, then I guess Barnsley, like anywhere else has their fair share of game women. But let me assure you, there are PLENTY of classy women in Barnsley.

Barnsley classy, are you mad? My mates lives their and it's terrible unless you a)want a bird that weighs more than you or b)want a bird that could kick ths s**t out of you c) want a dirty little laddett or d) want a std

Which bars on Ecclesall road would people say are good ones for meeting these kind of girls?

Despite what some people think i really would like to meet a genuine and nice girl. I am NOT looking for one-night stands nor am I wanting to rush into a serious relationship with someone I have just met. I would like to take my time getting to know a lady and, just as important, letting her get to know me.

I am not sure if meeting a stranger in as bar (any bar) is good for this but if some bars attract more (well lets just say sophisticated and real girls) then I may have been going to the wrong places in the past.

High Standard! What, like an expensive meal or an Italian watch?

I think I speak on behalf of all women when I say. **** You.:hihi:

I hope you don't Rachel. I think both men and women want to meet a partner who they consider to be of a high standard. It has nothing to do with money but rather being a nice person rather than just someone who is very superficial. There are many girls who are superficially attractive (often because they dress very sexily) but if you talk to them you realise that they are not always nice or genuine people and that without all the excessive make-up and sexy clothes they don't even look that good either.

Archived