Longley baths photos

sugartip

Can anyone remember longley baths and how much fun it was.:hihi: My god it was cold, but there i was every 6 week hol`s in the 80`s. I`ve looked all over for pics but unfortunately i can not find any anywhere on the net:sad: Does anyone know where i can find any pics so i can show my daughter

Can anyone remember longley baths and how much fun it was.:hihi: My god it was cold, but there i was every 6 week hol`s in the 80`s. I`ve looked all over for pics but unfortunately i can not find any anywhere on the net:sad: Does anyone know where i can find any pics so i can show my daughter

Me & my sisters loved Longley Baths. Yes it was cold wasnt it.You waited in a queue for hours in the hot sun, then when you got in the sun had gone in.Did they still give you those wrist bands ? Dont know wether they were to collect your clothes, or for you to go out when the whistle blew for the next session. :huh:

Here you go sugartip one that my mother took yonks ago.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...gleybaths2.jpg

• 6 months later...

Archived