Martial Arts - the best one for a new years resolution

McDojos are clubs that charge extortionate amounts for poor quality tuition and give out Belts like samosas at an Eid party :hihi:

Yeh ive heard of a few McDojos in sheffield. When i was looking for a dojo, at first i looked on yell.com and it was useless it didnt help at all.

Yeh ive heard of a few McDojos in sheffield...

I wouldn't train at any club where you could choke the instructor out in the first 30 minutes. Admittedly one of them is a small guy, but I pummelled both of the instructors at BJJ 393 my first time there.

p.s. Dojos are extinct.

I wouldn't train at any club where you could choke the instructor out in the first 30 minutes. Admittedly one of them is a small guy, but I pummelled both of the instructors at BJJ 393 my first time there.

p.s. Dojos are extinct.

Are you serious?

:confused:

It is not easy to choke out Paul (BJJMAN) or especially not Jon Goldson ( TrueBjj).

I personally dont believe it , no offence. I am not affliated to Gracie Barra but am aware of their standards.

Archived