Attercliffe on a friday night

morgilou

• 3 weeks later...

There is Club-Xes on a friday night, always a very very friendly place to visit.

Going up the road from there, the first pub you come to I think is a straight pub, seems rather friendly, and I think there is another place much further up the road from there, but never got around to visiting it.

There is also the place across the road from Club-xes, what used to be Ma bakers, then the M bar, now a carribean place, not been in since it changed hands to that, but i might pop in next time i am in the area. :)

But if your in the area, give club-xes a try, it a nice little place to visit... and a pool table for those of you who like to play pool.

Miss Kai XxX

There is Club-Xes on a friday night, always a very very friendly place to visit.

Going up the road from there, the first pub you come to I think is a straight pub, seems rather friendly, and I think there is another place much further up the road from there, but never got around to visiting it.

There is also the place across the road from Club-xes, what used to be Ma bakers, then the M bar, now a carribean place, not been in since it changed hands to that, but i might pop in next time i am in the area. :)

But if your in the area, give club-xes a try, it a nice little place to visit... and a pool table for those of you who like to play pool.

Miss Kai XxX

club exs is om pitsmoor in it

Hi Dinger,

The address is:

195 Carlisle Street, Sheffield, S4 7LJ MAP

Tel: 0114 275 0828

You will know that area well better than me, as I am near wigan/manchester. :)

But I do try and get up that way as I have some lovely friends I go see.

www . lesfemmes.freeuk.com / directions.html

Have a nice day darling. :)

Miss Kai

Archived