Is there a South African restaurant in Sheffield?

Livewirex

Anyone know of a restaurant that serves South African Food in Sheffield? And if so where is it?:help:

I think the answer is a definite no, unfortunately. There's only a handful of South Africans here in Sheffield that I know of anyway.

I found a shop in Castle market that sells 'mieliepap' and Milo at least, and I think there's a shop near Northern General that sells a variety of African food, they have a South African flag printed on the shop front. (have not been inside though) However, these shops tend to generally sell the African side of food and not European South African, but that might be what you're looking for though :)

UK Mama do Carribean/African food, and its excellent. Not sre if this is exactly what your after but even if not its worth a shot. Theyre in Broomhill on the main road (A57?) just down from oxfam.

Yup it has good local reviews, and is just down form Oxfam, its yellow, you can’t miss it.

Its address is, if you need it, 257, Fulwood Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S10 3BD and phone Tel: 0114 268 7807 Mob: 07886 423 785.

If you like Guinness, they have the Jamaica export, 7.5%, and it’s apparently really good.

Archived