The Blades.Will they survive? Lets hope so!!

aandl

Being a neutral in the city, being brought up on the terraces of saltergate, I now follow the fortunes of the city clubs. I am desperate for both teams to do well but at the moment survival in the premiership is the burning issue. Warnock has certainly got the team inspired and there is belief across the city that they will manage to stay up and reap another year's benefit of premiership status. But what will it take to ensure they don't end up in the Championship? I think it will be a close finish with many highs and lows. What do you think?

A true football supporter and Spireite through and through

I think the majority of fans would settle for 17th. It appears to me that there are ten teams who potentially be drawn into the survival battle, particularly if alan pardew and curbishley get their act together

Off to Middlesbrough in an hour, anther performance like the one against mardy Arsenal should see us a step nearer safety.

:thumbsup::D

you brave soul, dont for get your kevlar jacket, and make sure you hide your car tyres in a bush so no one else gets them :hihi:

you brave soul, dont for get your kevlar jacket, and make sure you hide your car tyres in a bush so no one else gets them :hihi:

I have not been to the riverside before it can’t be worse than Goodison Park. its places like that where its worth paying to go in one of the private parking areas.

:hihi:

Have you seen the news on ceefax Venables to help Southgate.Oh dear you will be in trouble if he arrives.I hope Boro stay up they are a decent team but Southgate is struggling a bit.

Archived