The Blades.Will they survive? Lets hope so!!

aandl

all to play for this afternoon, the boro seem to be finding it tough going under southgate and he is trying hard to adjust to management. Lets hope the legs are fully recharged after saturdays epic at the lane. I trust warnock will bring some fresh legs in to bolster his back line.

Great to see some boro fans on the scene, as I remember the semi final at old trafford when my team were unfortunate to lose after scoring a legitimate goal that david elleray denied.

Now that would have been a day to remember had it been allowed.

I hear there are rumblings of discontent in the boro camp???

I hope he is showing them how to take penalties!! Remember 1990!!!!

well done Boro, it sounded a good game with both teams having some good chances. Thanks to reading for thumping West ham, there is still a good gap between the teams. It sounds like the goal was fortunate for boro but then they took their chances. never mind, still surviving. A rest period now.

well.....at least you seen some goals :hihi:

I had that one coming didn’t I, 3-1 was a bit over the top bit you deserved the three points.

I have been to Highbury the library on several occasions but the riverside takes the biscuit: -

3-1 and you still don’t sing

PS

Still got all 4 wheels on the car

:D

I had that one coming didn’t I, 3-1 was a bit over the top bit you deserved the three points.

I have been to Highbury the library on several occasions but the riverside takes the biscuit: -

PS

Still got all 4 wheels on the car

:D

ROFL the fumes must got to them all :hihi:

Now let us both keep clear of the drop zone now that we gave each other 3 points this season

PoStMaN = Allways for the Boro - but a soft spot for the Blades :hihi:

was it a fair result malky, chris Kamara gave the first 20 minutes to the boro then the bkades till half time then either team could have settled it in the second half. I suppose away from home is always going to be hard for the blades.

was the ground full?

Nice ground, compact, good facilities and a decent pint but totally lifeless I would hate to see what it was like if they where losing a game.

The main downfall is it’s in the middle of nowhere.

On the contrary today mate .......

I'd buy 17th now if I could to make sure, but I do think we'll survive ........ just ..........

The main downfall is it’s in the middle of nowhere.

What you talking about the middle of nowehere, its right next to the Sulphur works and acroos the way you have a nuclaer power plant :hihi:

you dont get that down by the blades ground :rolleyes:

Archived