The Blades.Will they survive? Lets hope so!!

aandl

well what a disaster that was in the FA cup. I have been reading all wek in the paper that warnock wasnt making many changes and that he didnt want a repeat of last year. And what happens? Warnock completely restructures the team, sends out a message to swansea you are playing the reserves and low and behold they get stuffed.

I feel the club must take the blame here. I want them to survive in the premiership but the FA Cup is special, everyone wants to win the cup don't we.

Good luck to the Swans, your support was magnificent, I will be having a bet on you in the next round,

Fortune favours the brave

Being a neutral in the city, being brought up on the terraces of saltergate, I now follow the fortunes of the city clubs. I am desperate for both teams to do well but at the moment survival in the premiership is the burning issue. Warnock has certainly got the team inspired and there is belief across the city that they will manage to stay up and reap another year's benefit of premiership status. But what will it take to ensure they don't end up in the Championship? I think it will be a close finish with many highs and lows. What do you think?

A true football supporter and Spireite through and through

Im an owl but to be fair when i have seen united on sky or on match of the day or whatever, they do look like they have something about them.

The thing which may do them at the end of the season like so many other teams in the premeirship with limited resources, is the injury situation and bans, they can build up and you need a big squad in the premiership and from yesterdays result they dont want to be delving into the squad too much if thats how the back up players are going to perform, it will be an interesting month january u blades just wanna hope he spends well, claude davis looks a decent buy though i,ll give you that.

• 1 month later...

well maybe the thread ought to change to 'survived'. what a great game yesterday. I am not sure about the quality of our football but for effort they are fantastic. I thought Montgomery was fantastic, quinn has made that position is own and Lucketti is a Morgan double.

well done the blades.

Im an owl but to be fair when i have seen united on sky or on match of the day or whatever, they do look like they have something about them.

The thing which may do them at the end of the season like so many other teams in the premeirship with limited resources, is the injury situation and bans, they can build up and you need a big squad in the premiership and from yesterdays result they dont want to be delving into the squad too much if thats how the back up players are going to perform, it will be an interesting month january u blades just wanna hope he spends well, claude davis looks a decent buy though i,ll give you that.

Corker - Its never to late to come over from the dark side, I'll even buy you your first scarf and pie!!

Go on, you know you just want to.

Archived