An Infinite Number of Monkeys

Mantaspook

Hey Coyleys, my wife says where did you get your amorous vouloir – she says she’s not seen one for ages and the last time she asked for one the bakery gave her croissants instead.

(Can I say croissants or have I just committed another moon related gaffe?)

We never did french at Wybourn, not much else if it comes to that.

So one must excuse my “amorous vouloir”, I think I may have meant érotique regard.

You can still get them at cooplands, special order.

Yours Truly

Derrick Trotter

Been a member of this group for a short while now, lurking, reading all the fine work of you lovely people and I promise I will make a contribution as soon as I have the time to sit at peace and write something that may be of interest to you. Can't imagine me being any good, but then again noone has ever read anything I have written before. You have been warned!

Happy new year everyone. :thumbsup:

So... these monkeys...

Naked are they, by any chance...?

I havent submitted a story for a while and theres a chance that I wont be adding any more for a while because Im busy as hell here, but having said that, I can sit back and rest on my laurels, I added my two penneth worth.

Ok I have writers block! My last three attempts were so bad that I was shocked into a state of phobia!

Jabberwocky, you have made lots of contributions to this Group from it's very earliest days. They helped the start-up of the Group tremendously, have been entertaining and very amusing, and are so very much appreciated by all of us who have had the pleasure of reading them on the Server.

Thank you for all your efforts to-date, and I'm sure no-one would begrudge you taking a break. :)

Jabberwocky, you have made lots of contributions to this Group from it's very earliest days. They helped the start-up of the Group tremendously, have been entertaining and very amusing, and are so very much appreciated by all of us who have had the pleasure of reading them on the Server.

Thank you for all your efforts to-date, and I'm sure no-one would begrudge you taking a break. :)

Skiving again is he ? Dont let him rest on his Laurels !:D

Skiving again is he ? Dont let him rest on his Laurels !:D

Let's face it pattricia, blokes are burned out at 46 years old these days. Especially the escapees from Sheffield who can only find sanctuary in Leicestershire.

They don't pace themselves when they're young, like us older folk did :)

Let's face it pattricia, blokes are burned out at 46 years old these days. Especially the escapees from Sheffield who can only find sanctuary in Leicestershire.

They don't pace themselves when they're young, like us older folk did :)

Wait till the new baby comes, we wont see him till its two years old.!!:D

Archived