Manor topics from 40's to the late 60's

stovin

Our family lived at 57 Fairfax Road until about 1951. My parents were Len and Dorothy Potts and they lived with my grandparents - Clara and...? Damn this alzheimers. We were friendly with the Winchurches who moved to BaseGreen quite close to us. I remember Beryl, their daughter. there was a Mrs Smith, next door I remember and someone called Christine - about my age. I was Linda and went to Standhouse School.

Intersting to read about someone who lived in the same house after us.

Our family lived at 57 Fairfax Road until about 1951. My parents were Len and Dorothy Potts and they lived with my grandparents - Clara and...? Damn this alzheimers. We were friendly with the Winchurches who moved to BaseGreen quite close to us. I remember Beryl, their daughter. there was a Mrs Smith, next door I remember and someone called Christine - about my age. I was Linda and went to Standhouse School.

Intersting to read about someone who lived in the same house after us.

Hi ,the Christine you mentioned ,would that have been Christine Kipling,who lived at no55, before Haywards lived there.

I lived at 56 mick lowe the cottons lived at one side john german the other side.can remember the breakin neville got a black eye when tackling them in the back garden. Had some great bonfire nights on our back with john german.les johnson,david bacon just to mention a few anybody remember tommy justice.

Hi yes i have twin sisters Marilyn&Jacquline both doing fine my parents are called Maryand Jack Lowe both in there eighties and in good health my gram was Annie Kelley.I have not seen any of the Fairfax Rd lads and girls since i moved in 1964.::wave:

Archived