What type of restaurant does sheffield need?

khizman

Somewhere selling REAL food. Fresh, simple, good, no rubbish.

I agree, not too many frills, not over priced, but a nice quiet restaurant, serving traditional english food in a setting where you can hold a conversation without shouting.

What Sheffield lacks is a good old fashioned English type eaterie, selling things like fresh cooked roast meals, meat and potato pie, corned beef hash, shepherds pie, good fish and chips and similar, everything seems to be foreign or "all day breakfasts" . If you go to other cities they seem to have good sit down cafe/restaurants selling english food.

What Sheffield lacks is a good old fashioned English type eaterie, selling things like fresh cooked roast meals, meat and potato pie, corned beef hash, shepherds pie, good fish and chips and similar, everything seems to be foreign or "all day breakfasts" . If you go to other cities they seem to have good sit down cafe/restaurants selling english food.

There was one, it as called "mash house" and it was one division street. it was rubbish, the food was well cooked but it was dull and lacked atmos. The type of food they did was typical english food, which imo is boring, when i go to a restaurant i like to have food that i couldnt cook at home with ease.

Archived