What type of restaurant does sheffield need?

khizman

I agree - a decent vegetarian restaurant with vegan options too. I also get fed up of being offered only one dish on a menu. It would be nice to have a decent choice.

Are there any vegetarian restaurants left in Sheffield? There used to be a really good one :) in Sharrowvale Road some years ago, but I know it closed :( .

what about the bohemian? :D

clicky

a lebanese restaurant, greek, north african such as morrocan. Otherwise just high quality english restaurants serving good seafood, lamb and other things which aren't that easy to do yourself at home with a short preparation time.

Thanks for this. I've never heard of it before but it looks a good place. I've clicked the link and looked at the menu etc and it is mostly vegetarian or vegan - wonderful.

May check it out later this week.

may see you later then :)

A Czech restaurant, ha ha.

Or maybe a European theme restaurant with traditional foods from different European countries. A small selection of well cooked (as in traditionally cooked and authentic taste) traditional/national dish's from all EU member states, I would go somewhere like that.

a lebanese restaurant, greek, north african such as morrocan. Otherwise just high quality english restaurants serving good seafood, lamb and other things which aren't that easy to do yourself at home with a short preparation time.

Hi,

Isn't the well known 'Sheikh's' on Glossop Road a Lebanese restaurant?

Ade

Hi Komal

Thanks for your advice - it does fabulous food :D !! We called in for sarnies and drinks this afternoon, very good value, £15 for the three of us.

We're planning a return visit for an evening meal very soon :thumbsup: .

cool, perhaps I saw you! I remember people coming in saying they heard about us on the forum, i was in the kitchen with red hair :hihi:

evening food is amazing, we've just started doing really delicious meals, a good vegetarian and vegan one would be the aubergine rolls stuffed with red rice and vegetables, served with salsa verde! delicious :)

Archived