Murdochs Kebabs Gone Downhill

Zaytsev

While admittedly only tasting their fine fare when being pished, it has been commented on that the salt content of the tasty lamb based snack has soared.

In the old days of the original Murdochs they were a most welcome addition to the gallon or so of alcholic beverage sloshing around the insides and indeed could be considered quite moreish.

After visiting last night, and likening the experience to drinking sea water, I would like to ask if anyone else feels the same as I am now in the unfortunate position of being on the kidney transplant list, my poor organs having spectacularly failed to rid me of the massive dose of sodium I injested courtesy of said eatery.

The wife liked the pizza though. :D

While admittedly only tasting their fine fare when being pished, it has been commented on that the salt content of the tasty lamb based snack has soared.

In the old days of the original Murdochs they were a most welcome addition to the gallon or so of alcholic beverage sloshing around the insides and indeed could be considered quite moreish.

After visiting last night, and likening the experience to drinking sea water, I would like to ask if anyone else feels the same as I am now in the unfortunate position of being on the kidney transplant list, my poor organs having spectacularly failed to rid me of the massive dose of sodium I injested courtesy of said eatery.

The wife liked the pizza though. :D

No doubt topped with anchovies, capers, salted mozzarella, chorizo, pepperoni, salami and saltbeef.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived