Cherry coke addiction!

Tooth decay is related to the frequency that you drink anything sugary rather than the amount or the concentration.

If you must drink it at least have a big drink and quench your thirst, dont keep sipping it and making it last, each sip is as damaging to your teeth as chugging the whole can in one go.

Making your ribena dilute doesnt really help teeth wise either. 3 dilute Ribenas still worse than 2 concentrated ones.

Best time to drink coke or Ribena is with a meal, there will be sugar in the meal anyway so extra in the drink wont really make a difference.

Finally after a drink of coke, dont rush off and brush your teeth immediately, your acid weakened enamel is temporarily more vulnerable to toothbrush abrasion.

Oooooohhhh yummmmy I love Vimto!!! :love:

The word 'Vimto' always makes me think it's a product to clean the bath with!

Seriously, Jena, if you're getting headaches when you don't drink Cherry Coke, you're drinking FAR too much of the stuff. I don't think that's healthy.

I have no idea about Cherry Coke specifically, but I know red-coloured additives in food can have bad effects on some people. As can Aspartame - again, I'm not sure if it's in Cherry Coke, but it is in some soft drinks.

Hope that helps.

StarSparkle