5 or 6 a side pitches: where are they?

ccellis

Hi

I know this has probably already been discussed but am looking for the afore mentioned pitches in sheffield that can be used for training. Some pitches are way too expensive and need to find somewhere that is central to all my team. If you know of anywhere that is reasonable be it inside or out, please let me know and give me contact details too.

Cheers guys (and girls)

Hi

I know this has probably already been discussed but am looking for the afore mentioned pitches in sheffield that can be used for training. Some pitches are way too expensive and need to find somewhere that is central to all my team. If you know of anywhere that is reasonable be it inside or out, please let me know and give me contact details too.

Cheers guys (and girls)

Theres pitz soccer on stanniforth road what do 5 aside pitches, and theres also a new footy centre opened near granville road, hope that helps:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I play at Tapton School in Crosspool, but it's technically 6 a side. I think it's much better plenty of room for my long raking passes...

...to disappear into the next pitch. £27.50 per session. Should be 45 mins but we often get longer if no-one is after us.

Don't go to Ponds Forge if you want to play every week. They use the hall for conferences, indoor bowls and basically anything that'll earn a few bucks. SIV don't give a stuff about providing decent and affordable facilities to the local community. :rolleyes:

Archived