Discount sport supplements

to give a respone to the above question - the website is on a previous post. In short though with re. to prices

creatine:

phosphagen high performance - 30.95 (RRP 38.99)

4th generation patented creatine elite - 35.99 (RRP 44.99)

Betagen - creatine and hmb mix - 39.99 (RRP 49.99)

Protein

100% whey - 31.7 (RRP 39.99)

Mass factor - 30.99 (RRP 39.99)

Precision protein 23.99 (RRP 29.99)

this is all from the EAS brand (as stated ealier they are the world leader in sport supplements - due to their dominance in the USA) and there is a further 5% discount this week off the price give above

Extension of special offer,

all products bought from hughesperformance.co.uk will recieve 30% off RRP rather than the 20-25% usually offered.

simply quote code SF001 when ordering

in brief i sell EAS supplements at great prices which consists of creatine, protein, recovery, fat burners, and much more........

This weekend only the following special offers will apply for sport supplements, courtesy of hughesperformance.co.uk

discount code - SHFR001

- the usual 25% discount off RRP

- orders over £20 free EAS shaker bottle

- orders over £35 free EAS sports bag

- orders over £60 free sports bag and 2 x drinks bottle

typical prices:

creatine - £30.85 RRP £39.99

100% whey - 31.75 RRP £39.99

and much much more.....

ALL PRODUCTS TRADE PRICE FOR ALL OF THIS WEEK.

as part of a promotional week hughesperformance.co.uk will offer every customer quoting shefform101 when ordering will receive there products at trade price i.e. NO PROFIT WILL BE MADE

this is an excellent opportunity and should not be missed. Prices on the website will not be updated for this offer as it only applies to this forum - i will send prices upon request / ordering

many thanks and enjoy

http://www.hughesperformance.co.uk

Archived