Does electric blanket still run?

boxboy

was a bring your own booze night with bands and djs which moved venues a bit - i went to blind institute on mappin street and matilda social club.

was defo on last year (2006) i left shef for a bit and on returning can't seem to pick up it's trail...

hey boxboy.

last one was eb #8 (ckb's album launch) on 27th may 06 at matilda social centre.

like blanky says, we're now homeless after the duplicity of yorkshire forward towards the good people of matilda.

we may have *something* in the pipeline, although we're still on the look out for a sheffield venue.

if anyone can think of anywhere; safe, secure, unlicensed, with a stage type area, capable of fitting 200+ folks in, fairly central with the possibility of two rooms (although not essential), get in touch at info@electricblanket.org.uk

i guess you can see why we've not had a night for a while now.

if you want to keep up to date with eb goings on just fill in your email in the subscribe box at

w w w . e l e c t r i c b l a n k e t . o r g . u k

hope to see you at an eb in '07. soon.

adam.x

• 4 years later...

I thought it was called 'Electric Blunket'; if you are looking for venues, try Affinity; they have got a new downstairs room which is not used in the early part of the week and they might welcome an 'alternative' night. also, Lion's Lair as far as I remember are available for private functions on some nights.

Archived