Good sandwich shops in Sheffield

netheredge

If you live in or near Heeley green theres a new sandwich shop worth visiting and its called Bradleys. You can eat in or take away your food.

Its about time Heeley/Gleedless had a good sandwich shop and the staff know how to make you feel welcome with their hospitality. Very nice people, exceptionally clean shop and fantastic sandwiches and home cooked food at competitive prices.

Highly recommended...

my favourite sandwiches are roast veg and mozzerella which they do at various places but at the bohemian where I work:D they are yummy!

theres enough greggs but i recommend "sarnis" near sidney street (round corner from spearmint rhinos/ shu union)

for pastys I cant resist cheese and onion from greggs mmm they are soo good I think I'm addicted:suspect:

my favourite sandwiches are roast veg and mozzerella which they do at various places but at the bohemian where I work:D they are yummy!

Is the mozzerella you use free from animal rennet? ...I ask out of curiousity and on behalf of my vegetarian friends.

Archived