Sheffield Gay Speed dating - where?

JohnnyBoi

I vote for Bar-Celona as venue.

Its shut down dear.

posted by Sentinelly

Maybe a Masquerade Speed Dating then for us older peeps. Having said that, might as well speed date online without the pics, lol

Or maybe I just organise a meet off here and all the gay men can just turn up and fight it out. :thumbsup:

I'm seriously thinking of moving to Manchester for a fresh start, Sheffield is atrocious for gay men. It seriously is.

Believe me the men in Manchester, London and Leeds are just as bad, I know from personal experience. It's not the ciy or venue, it's something about gay men who go on the scene. I have friends who are in very successful, longterm relationships and they say the success to there relationship among many other things is avoiding the gay scene.

I just want an oridinary guy with manners, humour and a sense of being alive !

Yea that makes sense, its just a very difficult predicament to be in unless you're willing to sleep around which I'm not to be honest. I'm all up for fun but I'd miss the companionship!

Bless you, if only you were into older men. Take care and good luck, the right man is out there somewhere.

xx

Yea that makes sense, its just a very difficult predicament to be in unless you're willing to sleep around which I'm not to be honest. I'm all up for fun but I'd miss the companionship!

Found some great sond lyrics last night that I thought I would share with you.

"Pure gold babe, slipping through the slip stream passing by the fools who just don't know real gold"

Archived