Where to buy bicycles in Sheffield?

I'm planning on doing a charity 200 mile, two day bike ride in the summer so I'm looking for a touring bike (I think, not too sure about all this technical mumbo-jumbo!). Also I'm a bit broke and only have £180-200 to spend. Can anyone recommend a place in Sheffield that could sort me out with a reliable bike?

Thanks!

I'm planning on doing a charity 200 mile, two day bike ride in the summer so I'm looking for a touring bike (I think, not too sure about all this technical mumbo-jumbo!). Also I'm a bit broke and only have £180-200 to spend. Can anyone recommend a place in Sheffield that could sort me out with a reliable bike?

Thanks!

Try the one on bramall lane (j.e james) i think you call it or try halfords.

whatever bike you buy, tell the sales person it's for a charity ride. You never know they may give discount. :thumbsup:

as for Bikes i'd go for a Brand name rather than an All singing bike thats rubbish.

I've seen CHEAP bikes on Wilkinsons website.

Alloy Tech - 450 Frame

Shimano 24 Speed Gears

Zoom Suspension Fork

Hydraulic Disc Brakes

Fully Adjustable Rear Damper Unit

http://www.wilkoplus.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=31026&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=14001

?140 + ?15 P&P, you might be able to order in store and collect.

________

Om642 engine

Be orcful go and ask outright at Halfords for a bike to do the charity ride on for free they can only say yes or no. then go to another retailer and ask the same question when you get one who says yes lets us all know and we will all know who to trade with in the future

Try LANGSETT CYCLES 180/190 Infimary road Sheffield.

Tell them Kevin (I used to work there) recommended them.

Ask for ANDY and tell them its for a charity ride i,m sure he,ll sort you out with a good deal.

tel no... 0114 2348191.

Good luck with the charity ride.

P.s. we are doing a similar ride Lands end to John o groats in the summer luckily i,m gonna be in support vehicle only.

Kevin

Archived