Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday do it again. Get a player sent off and let a goal in in injury time!

QUOTE]

How many dropped points you have now ?

Count them up and I bet you would only be a few points away from a play-off spot,The bad start to 2007 didnt help but, I am sure next season you can challenge for a top 6 spot

Lets hope west brom lose tommorow and then we go and beat palce next time round and we might be only 7 points off the play offs lol,

after all theres allways a team who comes out of nowhere to get in the play offs.

But if im honest i fancy the next team we play to carry on and get a play off spot. (palace)

Ref: J Moss....:rant:Your not fit to referee :rant:Your not fit to referee :rant:

Sheffield Wednesday boss Brian Laws:

"There were some seriously wrong decisions, seriously bad decisions that caused mayhem.

"Frank Simek went for the ball yet the referee deemed it a red card which changed the complexity of the game.

"To concede in the last seconds is soul-destroying as we were on course to get three deserved points."

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy was relieved his side snatched a late point::gag:

"I'll take it, it's a fair result. We had our good spells and created chances but we conceded two lousy goals. :gag:

"Simek deserved his red card. I don't think he played the ball and even if he did it was an unacceptable challenge. :gag:

"I guarantee had it been the other way around, Brian Laws would have reacted just the way I did.":loopy: Muppet!!:confused:

Att: 24,181

Archived