Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

CB, oh CB. What can you say to such a well balanced and justified argument such as yours? Well i'll tell you what, let's have a little look at the facts for this this weekend shall we?:

SWFC - 28,000 for 3rd round of FA Cup - 1-1 when we battered them.

SUFC - 15,000 with 5,000 Swansea fans - 0-3.

QUOTE]

SUFC vs MAN CITY Premiership match Dec 27th BDTBL 32,591 :thumbsup:

But that was YOUR cup final...and you lost that one as well.

Shame!

CB is simply a troller on the Owls site, don't fall into his trap. He is obviously very uncertain about blunt survival hence his camping on this site thinking that he is kicking us whilst he has the chance.

We know that we are on the up, CB knows that blunt relegation is still a real issue and will most likely remain so until the last kick of the season. Who knows what we can achieve with what is left of the season?

Actually we are 2 places ahead of were i thought we would be.

Very happy the way the season is going so far :P

As for camping on this site :hihi: :hihi: I post on both threads unlike Jazzy who has removed his tent from the Blades site and built a house

I post on both threads unlike Jazzy who has removed his tent from the Blades site and built a house

Again another funny one! I would highlight this day in your little, pink diary:

January 8th, 2007: Dear diary, today I made Jazzy laugh. Twice. I also managed to alienate only half of the Wednesday thread with my comments. I feel the warm embrace of their acceptance with each passing day. Even though I can only communicate with them electronically, I think that begin to understand me. I would love to talk to them intelligently like I do with you but I feel that my secret would then become common knowledge.

Sometimes I forget how it feels to experience the heady discourse of the Kop, the sensuous aromas of stewed meat in crispy pastry and the hurled obscenties of the respected opposition. Maybe it would be ok to go back...maybe it would be ok for me to express my true feelings to all my friends on the forum without resorting to nonsense, raspberries & :hihi::loopy::suspect: .

Anyway diary dear, I must go. [whispers] Up the Owls (and don't you dare tell anyone, you naughty diary you) [Giggle].

Phew - don't try get inside CB's head, i'm telling you now!

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: Another outstanding contribution. :hihi:

Well CB has definately found a secretery for his fan club (come to think of it the only member as well), perhaps FYTC's posts will bring the same response from CB and they could start a mutual admiration thread. :hihi:

Well CB has definately found a secretery for his fan club (come to think of it the only member as well), perhaps FYTC's posts will bring the same response from CB and they could start a mutual admiration thread. :hihi:

I just done a sex wee.

Oh sorry I thought you said mutual mast............... :hihi: :hihi:

Archived