Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

He ought to be arrested himself for such a diabolical decision like that.

How did he get far enough up the ladder to be a detective inspector. I thought they had to be intelligent people and have good eyesight, but obviously not in this case

No daftlad, to get to Inspector you need to be able to read (up to Janet & John Book 3), and be able to use joined up writing. Then they give you 3 sergeants who are trained to look after the "intellectual". B.T.W. the ref, Howard Webb is also a copper isn't he?

As for the West Ham goal, there's no way that the linesman could have seen that, why couldn't he have just been honest and said that he didn't see. You can't make a guess on something like that.

Very interesting story. Coming from a journalistic background I can tell the effort that went into this article from the Mirror.

'TURNER STAYING WITH OWLS

20/03/2007

EVERTON keeper Iain Turner is staying at Sheffield Wednesday for the season.'

...(gimme strength).

i no this is going to sound daft but wares the entrance for the south stand im only use 2 goin on kop/north stand, can u get to it by walking down side of owls shop?

Naw mate, it's just before you get to the shop; the last few turnstiles on the Kop side - X & Y I think.

Archived