Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Burnley snap up defender Coughlan

Burnley have bolstered their injury-hit defence with the signing of Graham Coughlan on loan.

Coughlan, has joined the Clarets until the end of the season.

The former Plymouth central defender had been out of the first-team picture at Wednesday in recent weeks following injury and a family bereavement.

Coughlan had asked for a temporary move from Hillsborough and got his wish after being watched in a reserve team game by Cotterill on Tuesday night..:suspect:

Burnley snap up defender Coughlan

Burnley have bolstered their injury-hit defence with the signing of Graham Coughlan on loan.

Coughlan, has joined the Clarets until the end of the season.

The former Plymouth central defender had been out of the first-team picture at Wednesday in recent weeks following injury and a family bereavement.

Coughlan had asked for a temporary move from Hillsborough and got his wish after being watched in a reserve team game by Cotterill on Tuesday night..:suspect:

I'd have thought Wednesday weren't over-endowed with centrebacks! A mistake?

Anyone know what Graham's been up to?

Has he offended Napoleon by questioning his infallible opinion?

There our current best players, we need a whole new team if were to compete in the big lads league, lets be realistic.

So you think Simek wouldn't be able to cut it in the Premiership? He's only 22 i'd wager that if this speculation is true it would be a Premiership team he would be going to.

I thought players like Simek, Brunt, Whelan, MacLean etc were young players bought in the first place to build a team around (a la Reading). Seems daft to have to start bringing in new players when it's taken the current team the best part of 2 seasons to finally start gelling.

My belief is you have players to get you out of leagues,and mangers for that matter,remember when dave allan said that he wanted strurrock cause he was the man to get us out of league 1 he did that and then sent him packing.

I like simek but he would get murdered against the likes of ronaldo and robben.

Archived