Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

I HOPE it is NOT a case of Brian Laws only wanting players that he has signed himself'; and that he is off loading those signed by Paul Sturrock.

Although to be fair; it's only Grahan and Talbot that have been offloaded so far.

I like simek but he would get murdered against the likes of ronaldo and robben.

A truer word has never been spoken :hihi:

They ran the Blades defenders ragged all day long , so Simek being a lower division defender wouldnt stand any chance :hihi:

They ran the Blades defenders ragged all day long , so Simek being a lower division defender wouldnt stand any chance :

Do you mean Blades defenders like "I don't fancy getting within 20 yards of Shevchenko" Derek Geary?

You're right. I liked Derek Geary. A 100% whole hearted guy, who gave everything to the cause; but all too often out of position.

Not in the same class as Simek; who is learning and improving every game, and about to reach International level.

Robben is a class act. Very few defenders in the premiership can live with him; especially when these sudden gusts of winds arise in stadiums to sweep him off his feet.

Anyway CB. Not heard from you for while; but had noted you'd seemed to have found your ideal thread (on one parallel to this one), talking about problems with erections!

(I suppose it must be difficult to keep an erection; whilst chasing a moose about through the forests.)

To show you what a benevolent fellow I am, I'll even take this - the one and only chance I'll probably ever get, to wish you a good weekend.

On another note if chris brunt was to leave in the summer, we want to be getting at least 5 million for him.

I read earlier that watford put a 1 million pound bid in for him when they got promoted to the premiership, so his value should have shot up now after this seasons exploits.

On another note if chris brunt was to leave in the summer, we want to be getting at least 5 million for him.

I read earlier that watford put a 1 million pound bid in for him when they got promoted to the premiership, so his value should have shot up now after this seasons exploits.

Can I have a sup of what your drinking?

To show you what a benevolent fellow I am, I'll even take this - the one and only chance I'll probably ever get, to wish you a good weekend.

Cheers m8, Have a good w/e yourself.

Its been a good one so far, Went to the basketball game Friday night and saw Toronto kill Denver :D

Young lad called me and told me to meet him and a few lads at the pub to watch the England game, took a pass on it as I just couldn't see England winning today so by doing that my weekend has stayed good so far :thumbsup:

The Blades didnt lose and the owls didnt win so a perfect saturday :hihi:

Archived