Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Young lad called me and told me to meet him and a few lads at the pub to watch the England game, took a pass on it as I just couldn't see England winning today

:

Good decision. That lad sounds a glutton for punishment; if he’s a Blade as well.

I gave it a miss too. Visited the in-laws instead.

The Blades didnt lose and the owls didnt win so a perfect saturday :hihi:

For this once then , I will not begrudge you such a day..

It must have been quite a multi-orgasmic weekend for you; especially if you got chance to “Goose a Moose” as well.

Is that why blokes in your neck of the woods, are called “Mounties”, then?

I note Goce Sedloski got in on the act on Saturday; first scoring and then being sent off against Croatia.

I reckon he could have done a good job as a stalwort for us; if he'd been kept to play under an Atkinson - Pearson partnership. (He looked very solid before he got hurt, and then Emerson Thome was moved back to replace him. Had Thome played in a midfield role in front of him; they could have a formidable partnership indeed (IMHO).

But, Danny Wilson then appeared on the scene; and the rest was history and wet Friday nights in Hartlepool.

Am, I still bitter?

YES!

Thanks Mighty Boosh. :)

So guys onto the latest news. What do you think to the rumours linking Wednesday to Kabba? Replacement for Maclean?

Hmmm wouldn't be a bad signing IF he stayed fit, he doesn't have the best injury record. If we are going to replace MacLean i'd prefer it if we go for someone like Healy though.

NO WAY! He's absolute bobbins. If he can't do it with the scummy filth then he's no chance of doing it for us! Keep Stevie Mac (unless of course he's fallen out with the leadership there).

Kabba did well in the Championship,it is a shame Watford are Wimbledon in disguise,they said he does not fit in with there style of play ,launching the ball up to the front men ,surely they had Kabba watched before buying him,he is not a target man.I think he would do well for the Owls.

Archived