Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Kabba did well in the Championship,it is a shame Watford are Wimbledon in disguise,they said he does not fit in with there style of play ,launching the ball up to the front men ,surely they had Kabba watched before buying him,he is not a target man.I think he would do well for the Owls.

The shame though, Tosh. The shame.

Think of the kids, man! :help:

Hmmm wouldn't be a bad signing IF he stayed fit, he doesn't have the best injury record. If we are going to replace MacLean i'd prefer it if we go for someone like Healy though.

Healy???? how are you going to afford him?? :hihi:

you = :loopy:

Same as Kabba :hihi:

They will be linked to good players to keep the fans happy and make them think they are a buying club and end up getting no one :o

lol!!! they seem to be doing what we did for years if im honest.

NO WAY! He's absolute bobbins. If he can't do it with the scummy filth then he's no chance of doing it for us! Keep Stevie Mac (unless of course he's fallen out with the leadership there).

To be fair though jazz he's not a bad player although still needs experience.

United got rid of him because of an attitude problem rather than lack of talent I believe.

United got rid of him because of an attitude problem rather than lack of talent I believe.

Well, we've certainly had a few of them over the years.

I personally can't see Laws wanting anyone who has such a problem; but on the other hand "You don't get much for now't" these days.

I'll believe it once he's signed.

On a different note; contrary to your comment last week: We have a most interesting run in , with our last three away games all being against promotion chasing teams (four if you consider Palace to still be contenders).

A good yardstick to judge exactly where we are.

Brian Laws has quoshed the rumours of bringing Kabba to S6.

He is however holding talks with Everton about keeping Turner on a permanant deal. :thumbsup:

I don't hold out much hope of a Turner deal but it would be great if he managed to oull it off.

UTO!

Archived