Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Healy???? how are you going to afford him?? :hihi:

you = :loopy:

I think the word you seem to have overlooked is LIKE Healy i.e. someone in a Shatner team with a decent rep at the end of their contract that would be looking to leave. Anyway who mentioned David Healy, i meant Dennis i'm sure old Dave Blunkett could be the go between in that deal :D

As for the Turner transfer i wouldn't be surprised if Brunt or Simek were involved as some sort of swap+cash deal if it was going to go through.

I have been speaking to a freind of mine from one of the owls trusts,

He reckons wednesday will be springing a few surprises in the next 6 months for the better of sheffield wednesday, it was only a 2 minute phone call but i managed to get a couple of questions in.

The first was how much money have wednesday got to spend he said more than this season lol.

The next thing i asked was whats happening with the signings of players, he said wednesday will be like stoke are now, next season, all i can think of is getting loads of loans, are we?

I have been speaking to a freind of mine from one of the owls trusts,

He reckons wednesday will be springing a few surprises in the next 6 months for the better of sheffield wednesday, it was only a 2 minute phone call but i managed to get a couple of questions in.

The first was how much money have wednesday got to spend he said more than this season lol.

The next thing i asked was whats happening with the signings of players, he said wednesday will be like stoke are now, next season, all i can think of is getting loads of loans, are we?

Looks like nothings going to change Corker mi owd :help:

Another season of mid table mediocraty :help:

ALLEN IN

ALLEN IN :hihi:

Looks like nothings going to change Corker mi owd :help:

Another season of mid table mediocraty :help:

ALLEN IN

ALLEN IN :hihi:

Im a realist m8 where getting took round the garden path, even though i love em its about time the fans were let into some of whats going on behind the scenes its getting beyond a joke, what is it going to take for wednesdayites to say xxxx me weve been took for a ride for god knows how long and we all accept it, im past ideas.

Im a realist m8 where getting took round the garden path, even though i love em its about time the fans were let into some of whats going on behind the scenes its getting beyond a joke, what is it going to take for wednesdayites to say xxxx me weve been took for a ride for god knows how long and we all accept it, im past ideas.

Take everything you have said above and change the wednesd*yites to Unitedites and thats us from 1889 till about 2002 been alright the past 5 or 6 seasons and we finally have a chairman we can be proud of :thumbsup:

It starts at the top mate, always has always will.

Until the fans stop turning up week after week NOTHING will change :mad:

There is only one way and one way only that will ensure that something is done and that is for everyone en masse not renew their season ticket.

The reason for this is the bank needs a guaranteed set figure for season ticket sales to allow the debt to stand as it is.

If everyone did this and a representative of the season ticket holders ( apart from a member of wendyite) put it in no uncertain terms that there needed to be better communication and more transparency towards how the club is being run or else, then things will never change.

Archived