Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Seriously though Fookesey, if I see a post with a high quota of comic value, or indeed football related value then I comment, just like I do with Jazzys.

Not commented on yours before though, oh well :hihi: :hihi:

Must remember to post in letters containing no more than one syllable, that will at least give you the opportunity of understanding the comic value.

As for the foot ball val ue then re mem ber you are a blunt. :hihi:

Sometimes I forget how it feels to experience the heady discourse of the Kop, the sensuous aromas of stewed meat in crispy pastry and the hurled obscenties of the respected opposition. :hihi::loopy::suspect: .

You talking about me or Ally (yes Jazzy right away Jazzy )who posts the goals on here every week for you from Deutchland :hihi:

Be back soon enough Jazzy But, I doubt it will be as good as the last time though,

Let me set the scene for you :love:

A few beers in the Moorfoot and after been filmed by the OB make my way to the ground :suspect:

OOOOPS the mighty Blades give up a goal to the owls and its 0-1 and the Grunters on the away end have thier trotters raised over their heads and they are going crazy.

Fast forward to 3 brilliant Blade goals later and at least 6 or 7 brilliant saves from Pressman and the trotters have gone back into the pockets of the above mentioned owls fans and its all gone quiet on the away end.

3-1 Blades and 3 precious points from our cross city rivals who sulk off into the cold Sheffield air wondering what if yet AGAIN :D

Just read that page from the diary :P

Sometimes I forget how it feels to experience the heady discourse of the Kop, the sensuous aromas of stewed meat in crispy pastry and the hurled obscenties of the respected opposition. :hihi::loopy::suspect: .

You talking about me or Ally (yes Jazzy right away Jazzy )who posts the goals on here every week for you from Deutchland :hihi:

Be back soon enough Jazzy But, I doubt it will be as good as the last time though,

A few beers in the Moorfoot and after been filmed by the OB make my way to the ground :suspect:

OOOOPS the mighty Blades give up a goal to the owls and its 0-1 and the Grunters on the away end have thier trotters raised over their heads and they are going crazy.

Fast forward to 3 brilliant Blade goals later and at least 6 or 7 brilliant saves from Pressman and the trotters have gone back into the pockets of the above mentioned owls fans and its all gone quiet on the away end.

3-1 Blades and 3 precious points from our cross city rivals who sulk off into the cold Sheffield air wondering what if yet AGAIN :D

I wager you had to unstick the pages first though, yeah?

Thought Blunts didn't live in the past... oh wait only when it suits em.

Archived