Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Ah well time to sleep and now i know how you feel watching wendy.

The other reference to the train sketch was just to reign jazz in a little bit with all the scummy slurs and all.

Enjoy the rest of the shift off to listen to the wife snore for the next 8 hours.

Please elaborate FD. :huh:

I think deep down you take offence to the scummy remarks because essentially, the truth hurts...

What a wonderful weekend of results! The headline for the Green 'Un was, 'United in deep trouble - Owls hail deadly duo'

I must confess that I had to touch myself in the newsagents after reading that.

I don't think anyone saw.

Come on the boyz! 7 undefeated in a row!

What a wonderful weekend of results! The headline for the Green 'Un was, 'United in deep trouble - Owls hail deadly duo'

I must confess that I had to touch myself in the newsagents after reading that.

I don't think anyone saw.

Come on the boyz! 7 undefeated in a row!

Jazzy, I dread to think what you'll be doing in the newsagents when the Green Un headlines say " Owls promoted - Blades drop down to Div 2........"

The headlines in the Star on the following Monday would read "Man arrested in newsagent" and on page 4 "Sound of sobbing still echoing around Canada"

Jazzy, I dread to think what you'll be doing in the newsagents when the Green Un headlines say " Owls promoted - Blades drop down to Div 2........"

The headlines in the Star on the following Monday would read "Man arrested in newsagent" and on page 4 "Sound of sobbing still echoing around Canada"

Hee, hee - i'd probably have to relieve my 'football joy' in a controlled explosion, somewhere behind the birthday cards and stationary.

I'd then immediately buy tickets for Toronto, Canada to find CB and get him in a friendly headlock, then playfully knuckle his crown until he giggles like a girl despite the fact that United have returned to 'whence they came and should remain'.

I'd then immediately buy tickets for Toronto, Canada to find CB

It's unlikely he'd still be there.

I should imagine that the whole of Canada would be too small for him to hide.

It's unlikely he'd still be there.

I should imagine that the whole of Canada would be too small for him to hide.

Best joke of the day!

There should be nowhere for them to hide, fullstop. Maybe we could herd them all into Bramall Lane permantly, like some sort of dirty football ghetto. After all it is now a 'Premiership' ground and should easily be able to support roughly 30,000 blunts, indefinitely. :hihi:

Only worry with that though is they subvert into some kind of cult - 'a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.'

Mind you, they are certainly lacking the 'charismatic leader' - so that'll probably be all right.

You wont have to worry what Jazzy will be doing in the newsagents when the Green Un says that...

Owls promoted :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I'd then immediately buy tickets for Toronto, Canada to find CB and get him in a friendly headlock, then playfully knuckle his crown until he giggles like a girl despite the fact that United have returned to 'whence they came and should remain'.

I would PM you my address but, I have heard about fellas like you who like to get other blokes in headlocks and rub thier heads and make them giggle like a girl ...It must be a wednesd*y thing is it ? :help::gag:

I would PM you my address but, I have heard about fellas like you who like to get other blokes in headlocks and rub thier heads and make them giggle like a girl ...It must be a wednesd*y thing is it ? :help::gag:

LOL! Good stuff. Although I wouldn't think it'd be too hard to find your gaff, CB. I'd just look in the Toronto phone book for, 'The Church of Warnock - Canadian Chapter: Dial 0891 696969 for salvation'.

LOL! Good stuff. Although I wouldn't think it'd be too hard to find your gaff, CB. I'd just look in the Toronto phone book for, 'The Church of Warnock - Canadian Chapter: Dial 0891 696969 for salvation'.

next best joke of the day :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Archived