Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Who's going down??..... sour grapes or what!:hihi::loopy:

We might go down mate, but we have been there this season & that's what the Owls fans cannot stand,we got back there before you.Who will you be playing when we are at Old Trafford a week on tuesday.

Could be another Sheffield double on the way. Old CB does make me smile, all this we and us and how good Uniturd are and guess what? he doesn't go! Bless him the poor deluded soul:D

Actually went to the pub to watch it live, should have stopped in bed really.

I will admit we were shocking and with the way the results went today we still might go down.

I like to smile at you lot thinking how good you are when in all honesty you are a middlle of the pack Championship side and speaking of deluded, you lot think you have a divine right to be where we are without earning it on the pitch like we did last season :rant:

Did you go to Cardiff today Alex ?

To be honest CB and you may not believe but I and a lot of other Wednesday fans would rather win/draw consistently in the Championship than lose in the Premiership.

I dont think we're ready for the humiliation you boys are suffering so i would rather have a couple of team building years in the Championship till we ARE in a position to move up. After all its a totally different ballgame as United have found out.

Actually went to the pub to watch it live, should have stopped in bed really.

I will admit we were shocking and with the way the results went today we still might go down.

I like to smile at you lot thinking how good you are when in all honesty you are a middlle of the pack Championship side and speaking of deluded, you lot think you have a divine right to be where we are without earning it on the pitch like we did last season :rant:

Did you go to Cardiff today Alex ?

I would fancy Wednesdays chances against United on current form.

To be honest CB and you may not believe but I and a lot of other Wednesday fans would rather win/draw consistently in the Championship than lose in the Premiership.

I dont think we're ready for the humiliation you boys are suffering so i would rather have a couple of team building years in the Championship till we ARE in a position to move up. After all its a totally different ballgame as United have found out.

Do you class having to sell your best players off and only bringing in loan and free transfer players as team building ?

And while we are going to be honest Coop, United haven't humiliated themselves at all, in fact they have gained loads of respect this season even if we do go down and I still think we can survive.

Some very close matches against the best teams in the world and even beating one of them (Arsenal ) No humility there m8 :thumbsup:

Archived