Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Thats exactly why Wednesday aint quite ready for the big jump just yet.

United weren't ready and thats the problem they're facing at the moment.

Fair enough, it must have been a nice last few months playing the big boys but I for one wouldnt like to be going into the last few games currently in a very dangerous position.

Do you class having to sell your best players off and only bringing in loan and free transfer players as team building ?

And while we are going to be honest Coop, United haven't humiliated themselves at all, in fact they have gained loads of respect this season even if we do go down and I still think we can survive.

Some very close matches against the best teams in the world and even beating one of them (Arsenal ) No humility there m8 :thumbsup:

Well if it's a case of wasting millions on mediocre players like Horsfield, Akinbiyi, Davis, Leigertwood, Shelton, Stead, Kilgallon etc then give me free transfers and loan players any day. As for beating Arsenal reserves, then I suppose West Ham can claim to have a lot more respect from your Premiership peers after beating them on their own patch against a much stronger Arsenal team than the one you played against on your freshly ploughed field!

To be honest I wasn't that bothered about the Blunts going down but on hearing the comments from our Porcine friends i've a huge smirk on my face tonight which will be enhanced after their defeats against Man Utd, West Ham and Charlton in the upcoming fixtures :D

See yer next season :wave:

Well if it's a case of wasting millions on mediocre players like Horsfield, Akinbiyi, Davis, Leigertwood, Shelton, Stead, Kilgallon etc then give me free transfers and loan players any day. As for beating Arsenal reserves, then I suppose West Ham can claim to have a lot more respect from your Premiership peers after beating them on their own patch against a much stronger Arsenal team than the one you played against on your freshly ploughed field!

To be honest I wasn't that bothered about the Blunts going down but on hearing the comments from our Porcine friends i've a huge smirk on my face tonight which will be enhanced after their defeats against Man Utd, West Ham and Charlton in the upcoming fixtures :D

See yer next season :wave:

Couldn't agree more :thumbsup: especially with the 'We beat Arsenal' comment. I think our Sunday league team could have beat the shambles...sorry, reserves that were out that day!:rolleyes:

Bring on the derbies next season! Cant wait for our guaranteed 6 points now!:hihi:

Mighty Owls Cardiff ran you all over the park & you got lucky.

Who cares what the lowly Wendy ( that ones for you CB.. the Wendy bit:hihi: :hihi: ) the mighty Uniturd lost to a poor Newcastle side. Oh dear Oh dear :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

May I remind everybody who posts on here that we arn`t actually relegated at this point in time.:) So lets not get ahead of our self shall we.:D.Lot of football still to play.Things can easily change,such is the nature of Premiership football.:thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more :thumbsup: especially with the 'We beat Arsenal' comment. I think our Sunday league team could have beat the shambles...sorry, reserves that were out that day!:rolleyes:

Bring on the derbies next season! Cant wait for our guaranteed 6 points now!:hihi:

All the Arsenal players who played the day we beat them are all International players 4th,every last one,we held Liverpool 3rd & should have beaten them but for a bad penalty decision,Newcastle 1-0,Bolton 2-2 5th-Villa 2-2-Wigan 1-0-Fulham 2-0-Spurs 7th 2-1-Everton 6th 1-1 & as for a guaranteed 6 points do make me laugh.

Archived