Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

All the Arsenal players who played the day we beat them are all International players 4th,every last one,we held Liverpool 3rd & should have beaten them but for a bad penalty decision,Newcastle 1-0,Bolton 2-2 5th-Villa 2-2-Wigan 1-0-Fulham 2-0-Spurs 7th 2-1-Everton 6th 1-1 & as for a guaranteed 6 points do make me laugh.

You also lost to: Chelsea 3-0, Liverpool 4-0, Reading 3-1, Middlesborough 3-1 etc......etc........

Not counting the humiliating defeat at the hands of Swansea 3-0! :hihi: :hihi:

You also lost to: Chelsea 3-0, Liverpool 4-0, Reading 3-1, Middlesborough 3-1 etc......etc........

Not counting the humiliating defeat at the hands of Swansea 3-0! :hihi: :hihi:

And how many did Colchester get.

As it happens "lowly" Colchester have a very good home record. They've managed to score 41 at home this season and 63 in total, making them the third highest goalscorers in the division. :o

You don't like it when we mention your little losses do you.I want the Owls to do well & can still get in the playoffs if the other teams start dropping points.

You don't like it when we mention your little losses do you.I want the Owls to do well & can still get in the playoffs if the other teams start dropping points.

Thanks for the optimistic view point but alas our lot are not quite good enough for a promotion place this season, although they can give anyone in the Championship a run for their money. Apart from that Tosh you got touchy with Lestat about your losses so you mentioned Colchester. I was merely pointing out their credibility ;)

Archived