Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Thought Blunts didn't live in the past... oh wait only when it suits em.

Not really the past though is it Bobo I mean we are talking 2003 here.

I mean the past is what you Grunters keep banging on about, Boxing Day and the 1993 Cup semi final :suspect:

Come on that's in past, next you'll be on about beating Arsenal 1-0! God look to the future why dontcha :D

Oh and good signing in Kilgallon. Wasn't he in the Leeds defence when they got relegated from the Premiership?

;)

At least we have a few bob to spend :P

The 5 quid that you have to spend will now have to be on Whelans handbag, apparently the handle got broke on Sunday when Micah threw him to the ground unless I am reading the story wrong :help:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=399085&cc=5739

Regards CB

Don't really want to say anything at the moment, but didn't want a Blade to have the last word on a super Owls thread.

Any rumours about us signing a player or 2 in the next couple of weeks ?

Nah but Gilberts gone to Donny on loan and Graham's back thinking he can push for a strikers slot. Think again Dave your about 5th in line there!

Your match vs Man City was your cup final for this season seeing as we aren't in your division anymore.

We get to play the Premiership big boys like Man U,Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal so Swansea is kinda like playing you lot really, you know lower division standard football so not many fans bothered turning up :D

So FYTC thinks this is outstanding?????... That your fans only turn up to select matches. :confused: not to mention a certain blunt on SF who actually watches them on tv from another continent. Hmmmm:huh:

So FYTC thinks this is outstanding?????... That your fans only turn up to select matches. :confused: not to mention a certain blunt on SF who actually watches them on tv from another continent. Hmmmm:huh:

This coming from a Grunter who lives 5-10 minutes away from the sty and who was posting on SF that he could leave for the game anytime.

DOH ! He didnt realise his own team was playing away at Leicester that day :o :o

Oh how i laughed at that one :hihi:

This coming from a Grunter who lives 5-10 minutes away from the sty and who was posting on SF that he could leave for the game anytime.

DOH ! He didnt realise his own team was playing away at Leicester that day :o :o

Oh how i laughed at that one :hihi:

Can you find that post and add the link just to show us all how clever you are.... You might find you're a tad wrong there.:rolleyes:

We're waiting...oh piggy from far away lands who never attends a single match.

Archived