Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

I have posted about concerned ...

Too bad more people didnt think it refreshing enough to go to an old fashioned stadium, how many wednesday*tes went ? Cardiff had the 8th worst attendance out of the 9 matches yesterday, thats strange considering the are having an ok season and in with a real shout of the play-offs :huh:

Re. You. As you say, it's down to your boys.

re Us.

Enough went.

If the away end wasn't sold out, it wasn't far off.

Re Cardiff.

There was already a certain amount of local apathy around the place after their defeat to Sunderland, the week before.

They got 19 thou against Sunderland, 16 against Leeds, but no more than 13 for any other game since New Year. As you say, surprising in view of their position.

Without wishing to be tarred a statto here!

I think Cardiff's game against Leeds must have attracted every nutter in South Wales.

Leeds either sold barely a third of their allocation for that game ; or they were on a restricted number already, as part of an "arrangement" between the clubs?

(For the benefit of overseas readers - not sure how much of this sort of news reaches you, Leeds restricted Cardiff to just over 500 tickets on police intructions, and Wolves banned their fans altogether).

It can often be difficult to ascertain the full facts, from just the stats printed in a paper.

Too bad more people didnt think it refreshing enough to go to an old fashioned stadium, how many wednesday*tes went ? Cardiff had the 8th worst attendance out of the 9 matches yesterday, thats strange considering the are having an ok season and in with a real shout of the play-offs :huh:

Hmmm I seem to think back to a match at the end of last season when your lot played Cardiff and had to win to almost guarantee promotion. You won 1-0 (Webber i think) infront of a paltry few hundred Blades that bothered to go because the match was on Sky! They even mentioned the poor away support on the commentary whilst showing the sparsely populated away terrace. Don't start on our amazing support which we've always had WHATEVER the division just coz you've garnered a few thousand bandwagon jumpers that will soon go missing next season. Enjoy your last 2 months of gloating.

Which element describes you dearest bobo?

Just heard on the grapevine that your chairman has had enough of the tax con that is wendy (true fan there then) and is going to concentrate on something successful like his gambling empire!

Me thinks the tax man getting too close and i wonder what he could dig up at your pit? numerous items of equipment used for slaughter i would imagine.

By the way good result for saturday still have a chance ,of relegation.

BIG CLUB MY AR-E.

Which element describes you dearest bobo?

Just heard on the grapevine that your chairman has had enough of the tax con that is wendy (true fan there then) and is going to concentrate on something successful like his gambling empire!

Me thinks the tax man getting too close and i wonder what he could dig up at your pit? numerous items of equipment used for slaughter i would imagine.

By the way good result for saturday still have a chance ,of relegation.

BIG CLUB MY AR-E.

Are you still taking your medication?

Newcastle were very good and we were sh*te simple as.

:

Everybody as there own view but I don’t think they were that good, its us that were bad (no confidence) and NW seems to be suggesting the same.

“ The disappointing thing is Newcastle have not had to work hard for their goals”

“The lads are really down in the dumps after this defeat. But we will bounce back”

Hmmm I seem to think back to a match at the end of last season when your lot played Cardiff and had to win to almost guarantee promotion. You won 1-0 (Webber i think) infront of a paltry few hundred Blades that bothered to go because the match was on Sky! They even mentioned the poor away support on the commentary whilst showing the sparsely populated away terrace. Don't start on our amazing support which we've always had WHATEVER the division just coz you've garnered a few thousand bandwagon jumpers that will soon go missing next season. Enjoy your last 2 months of gloating.

:suspect: :suspect:

Not going to get into a slagging match with you about attendances Mr 4skins but all you could hear when we won 1-0 at Cardiff was the Blades singing non stop the whole match unless i am going deaf and there was definetly more than a few hundred there on the crowd shots i saw on telly.

And FYI I wasn't having a go at your support, I was asking Geo how many wendy went because the attendance was pathetic and he gave me a decent answer, He didnt have a dig about our AMAZING support last season apart from :help: Cardiff because we sold out every allocation we got last season :P

Now put the dummy back in I got my answer from Geo who was there

Archived