Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Yes JAZZ,LITTLE one simple.

IF anyone has read my posts correctly then sometimes it is banter and sometimes i express my opinion which can be wrong as they are only opinions.

My views are not based on hatred as i have stated before they are views that have usually been aired by my friends in the pub about Wednesday and they do know something of what is happening down your end.

What are the views of some of your lot based on ? fact no.

Misguided opinions still tainted by the big club syndrome.

So lets take the situation at the moment a good run for you at the moment and a few more good results could see you in the play offs.

For us a bad run at the moment but our season will be decided by the last three home games as to whether or not we stay in the promised land.

One last thing Jazz at least i dont get strange sexual urges about football results in our city.

Going on in my head, strange you should say that.

Did anyone see Saxon at Hillsborough on the TV last night the Harvey Goldsmith program,it was funny they went out onto the pitch to do an air guitar play along with the Owls fans during half time when the Owls were playing Sunderlan & they got some right abuse,it was the funniest thing I have seen in ages,but from selling 207 tickets at the time of the match, they went on to sell over 1700+ tickets & the concert went down a storm.

Ahhhh heres the thread for our blue friends, I knew I would find it for them somewhere if i searched on SF long enough :P

Things are quiet on the Wednesday thread at the mo CB, we are quietly contented with our season.

Different story on the blades thread though - a hive of activity as everyone discusses ways of crawling back into the woodwork for next season. :hihi:

Archived