Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Ally68

Points are still there to be won and there's a faint glimmer of a chance of the playoffs. Can't see it though, to be honest.

Fantastic time at Cardiff last time, loved every minute of it, irreplaceable, but if, and it's a very big if, we make it there this season - this is one Wednesday fan who wont be there. :(

Fantastic day wasn't it?! I'd love us to get to the playoffs but worry we will have the same problem as the piggies staying up so personally would like us to consolidate our position.

And I see another goalkeeper crisis again. I keep having fantasies about Edwin van der Sar ...........

All a very very long time ago, and as for the crowds thing its swings and roundabouts,its not as if Sunderland have been getting great crowds, even this season last august at home to west brom they only got 24.242, a very poor attendance for the beginning of the season.

Hang on- your first 3 crowds we 22k,22k,23k and one of those was a league derby against leeds????

Course it was a long time ago but if were judgeing it on recent history sunderland are a much bigger club than you- they have been in the premiership recently and been at the top end of the championship for the past few seasons?

Who was saying anything about Wednesdays crowds this season?

And as for sunderland any football fan will tell you that they are one of the biggest yo yo clubs around along with man city.

Wednesday have more tradition,more knowledgable fans,and a better past record than sunderland so in my eyes wednesday are by far the bigger team my opinion can not be changed :P :P :P

There is a lap of honour in the schedule tomorrow...

Please show your Appreciation to the "Ability Counts Team..." they have worked Dam hard this season...:)

And ya can give me a wave too....;)

Well done Lads!!:thumbsup:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

There is a lap of honour in the schedule tomorrow...

Please show your Appreciation to the "Ability Counts Team..." they have worked Dam hard this season...:)

And ya can give me a wave too....;)

Well done Lads!!:thumbsup:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

there is also one from all of the sheff wed young owls teams,

Someone pass me the sick bucket.

On a more serious note can anyone explain the creditenals for believing that Wednesday will make the play-offs

Mathematically, I do believe it's still possible.

Although it's a long shot.

Archived